We love welcoming our guests and their furry friends to our holiday parks. Each holiday park is unique and therefore has its own set of dog-friendly policies that will be communicated to you upon arrival.
- Bargara, Eildon, Grampians, Halls Gap, Katherine, Mary River, Port Elliot and Rainbow Beach holiday parks allow dogs all year round.
- Mannum and Port Hughes holiday parks allow dogs outside Easter and Christmas/New Year periods.
- Busselton allows dogs all year round in select cabins. Dogs are allowed on powered and unpowered sites outside Easter and Christmas/New Year periods.
- Cania Gorge allows dogs during low periods in select cabins and on select sites. Dogs are not allowed on long weekends and during school holidays.
- Carnarvon Gorge is unable to have dogs due to being located inside Carnarvon National Park.
To ensure that you, your dog and all our other guests enjoy their stay, we must have implemented some conditions that dog owners must adhere to during their stay:
- All dogs must be approved at the discretion of management prior to being brought to the park, so please contact the park before arriving.
- Please ensure the accommodation booked has a 'dog-friendly' symbol indicating it is an appropriate accommodation for guests and their dogs.
- A maximum of two (2) dogs are permitted per booking.
- Bookings in our dog-friendly cabins incur a $50 (minimum) additional charge.
- Dogs must be supervised at all times and never left unattended. This includes inside tents, vans, designated dog-friendly cabins and any other accommodation.
- When in the park, dogs must be kept on a leash and under their owner's control at all times.
- Dogs are not permitted in any communal areas (including, but not limited to the camp kitchen and amenities block).
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dogs (this includes toilet duties too!).
- For health and safety reasons, dogs must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the park. Additionally, any dog-related accessories such as dog blankets should not be washed or cleaned within the park. This includes but is not limited to laundry washing machines, bathtubs and pools.
- All dog owners, whether expressly agreed or not, assume all liability regarding their dog being on the premises and indemnify Breeze Holiday Parks against all and any damages, all or any claims or other suits that may arise as a result of your dog being anywhere in the holiday park.
- Park management reserves the right to evict and withhold any refunds from guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive, and aggressive, or is the subject of a complaint/s from other guests.